Vegan Chicken Nasi Goreng
ft. PlantAsia Satay Chicken Skewers
- 300g PlantAsia Satay Chicken Skewers
- 185g vegan Nasi Goreng paste
- 3 cups rice, cooked
- 150g green beans, julienned
- 1 brown onion, diced
- Add onion to hot oiled fry pan and stir until browned.
- Add Nasi Goreng paste to pan, along with green beans. Stir until heated through and beans begin to soften.
- Add cooked rice and stir thoroughly to coat with paste.
- In a separate hot oiled fry pan, grill PlantAsia Satay Chicken Skewers until skin becomes golden and crispy.
- Use a measuring cup to mound Nasi Goreng rice mixture onto a plate, then top with cooked PlantAsia chicken skewers. Best served with chilli flakes and a squeeze of fresh lime!