Pork Ribs with Rainbow Salad
Ft. PlantAsia Pork Ribs in Plum Sauce
- 300g PlantAsia Pork Ribs
- ½ Chinese green cabbage, shredded
- ½ purple cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups carrots, grated
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- In a large salad bowl, toss green cabbage, purple cabbage and carrots.
- Meanwhile, add mustard, balsamic vinegar and olive oil into a jar. Close lid on jar and shake thoroughly to combine dressing.
- In a hot oiled pan, fry PlantAsia Pork Ribs, turning on both sides until skin begins to crisp.
- To serve, drizzle dressing over salad, then top with cooked PlantAsia Pork Ribs. Best enjoyed with a sprinkling of peanuts and fresh coriander leaves!